NONNIE'S PHOTO A DAY, Day 23: January 23, 2016 winter reflection straight out of the camera me, myself and I! sharing with James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS #330 & STRAIGHT-OUT-OF-THE-CAMERA hosted by Magical Mystical Teacher and Gemma Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels day 23 Gemma Wiseman and Magical Mystical Teacher James' Weekend Reflections #330 Nonnie's Photo a Day S-O-O-C Sunday Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ralph said… What a cool mixture of lighting, reflections, inside, outside and photo artist in this view. The complexity of designs and more is excellent! Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said… All rugged up and ready to enjoy the outdoors. Great. Jutta.K. said… A great reflection , phantastic shot !This is may ContributionGreetings from Germany James said… Great winter selfie! I should have brought my camera when I shoveled my car out of the snow this morning. :-) Anonymous said… What a fun image! Very nice.
Comments
This is may Contribution
Greetings from Germany