Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Photo A Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 302 on Quotography

an apt bookmark if one is a Dr. Seuss fan...and I am!I'm sure that many readers know that Dr. Seuss
is the pen name of Theodor Seuss Geisel.
 “A person’s a person no matter how small.”
~Dr. Seuss~
Other Dr. Seuss quotes link to Quotography.
I love the special and fun fonts PicMonkey has for Halloween.

My dumpling Myah is talking into the TV remote, thinking that it is a cell phone. She associates buttons and a screen with cell phones.  She brings sunlight into my little corner of this world with her special way of seeing life.

3 comments:

christie horvath said...

Cute! Keep writing!

GB said...

It comes to something when buttons = cellphone. Myah's certainly cute though.

Lisa said...

I'm running behind on my Quotography comments. I chose this quote as well, but your photo subject matter is much cuter than mine!