Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Photo A Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 311

This painting was created by my gifted daughter-in-law. It hangs in my bathroom where I can enjoy it many times a day.  When she painted it, her status was one of BFF.  Now she's both my BFF and daughter-in-law.  It's one of those relationships where each of us has been there for the other through thick and thin.  
She and her hubby (my middle son) both have many talents; they often combine them for making gifts for family members.

Daisies, white flowers,
perking up my attitude
with their loveliness. 

2 comments:

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

that painting looks so gentle and delicate. Love how she captured the drapes. How lucky she is to have YOU as her mother-in-law! I am sure that you are lucky as well!

GB said...

It is a lovely painting and I'm very impressed with the drapes too.