Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Photo A Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 356

Thursday evening, I rejoiced because I am part of a large extended family that includes a young musician.  Because of him, I was invited to Yorktown Bands Winter Concert.  It was well attended by relatives from siblings to grandparents.  The world is a better place because of the hard work of the music teachers and the students.  Here are some photos from the concert and a few short videos.  


video video

video



3 comments:

GB said...

That's impressive Norma. You obviously had a good time. I am happy for you.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Graham, I did!

Carol L McKenna said...

Wonderful Norma ~ Music is so good for the soul ~ Happy Holidays ^_^

(A Creative Harbor ~ aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^)