Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Photo A Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 361

Happy 2nd day of Christmas to you all!
If you live in a snow-laden town in Indiana, please stay off the roads!  Some counties have emergency-only status.  I want you to be here to welcome 2013.



blessing of the Nativity
The little girl at the right was privileged (and I dare say, thrilled) to carry the infant Jesus to his manger bed.

Christmas Vigil Mass,
celebrating our Lord's birth
with worship and song.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Good morning, Norma. Your church was a beautiful manger. I like the way you focused on the wise men. May we all be wise men in 2013.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Annie. I got the idea of closing in on separate parts of a whole scene from 12 Days of Virgin Mary bloggers. I try to learn something new daily; it keeps up my spirits.