Skip to main content

Haiku My Heart:

Reading to the young,
teachers' delight!  One retired
and the other one not!

more Haiku My Heart

My friend Kathy B. and I taught together at one time. She taught 2nd, and I taught 3rd.  We are still friends after all these years.  And we both receive joy in our hearts by reading The Polar Express to the children who come to visit Santa and receive a gift from the Cardinal Greenways here in our fair city.

Comments

carol l mck said…
fun and loving haiku ~ ^_^

Happy New Year to you ~ (A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)
Anonymous said…
Teachers never outgrow their love of reading, do they!! Happy New Year!
Laura said…
so sweet... I miss the teachers I taught with... it is always a joy when I see them around or when one asks me to come in and co-teach something special once in awhile. Happy New Year!!!
Nonnie said…
so true! I love reading and reading to others.
Nonnie said…
that's the hardest part of retiring, missing colleagues and kids!
GB said…
Once a teacher, always a teacher in my experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku My Heart

come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

Signs, Signs and Weekend Reflections: Toy Store

sign: Toys Forever  not just for kids' enjoyment, but for all childlike sharing with Lesley's Signs Signs and with James' Weekend Reflections  #243

Photo Walk

buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass,  leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's   Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections