Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Haiku My Heart:

Reading to the young,
teachers' delight!  One retired
and the other one not!

more Haiku My Heart

My friend Kathy B. and I taught together at one time. She taught 2nd, and I taught 3rd.  We are still friends after all these years.  And we both receive joy in our hearts by reading The Polar Express to the children who come to visit Santa and receive a gift from the Cardinal Greenways here in our fair city.

6 comments:

Carol L McKenna said...

fun and loving haiku ~ ^_^

Happy New Year to you ~ (A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^)

wabisabipoet said...

Teachers never outgrow their love of reading, do they!! Happy New Year!

Laura said...

so sweet... I miss the teachers I taught with... it is always a joy when I see them around or when one asks me to come in and co-teach something special once in awhile. Happy New Year!!!

Norma Ruttan said...

so true! I love reading and reading to others.

Norma Ruttan said...

that's the hardest part of retiring, missing colleagues and kids!

GB said...

Once a teacher, always a teacher in my experience.