Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekly Top Shot: Light

First time for this meme.  I wavered back and forth between these two images.  Really, it's impossible to compete with our Lord's paintbrush.  Or better, there is no competition, is there?  But I am very fond of the star ornament; it was made with a special paper made during WWII. I put the notation about its history away for safe keeping.  It's so safe that I cannot find it!
Star, bright on the tree,
wished it had been in the skies,
over Bethlehem.

9 comments:

Carol L McKenna said...

Both are lovely and divine ~ ^_^


(A Creative Harbor aka ArtMusedog and Carol ^_^

ps. sacred because it is a circle symbol of infinity and everlasting life ~ yes it is in the back yard ~ ^_^ backing up to a major conservation place ~

Norma Ruttan said...

just like a wedding ring and the Advent wreath. how wonderful to be next to a conservation area!

GB said...

Yes I think the top shot is one of the best I've seen since I've been following.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Nice captures- love the star.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful pictures!

PinkOddy said...

The first almost looks like the shape of the second.

Danielle said...

I totally agree....God's paintbrush is spectacular and it is difficult for me to capture it...but I continue to try ;)

bailey-road.com said...

Lovely.

Madge Bloom said...

Lovely, God makes the dawn and the sunset shout for joy! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #63!