Skip to main content

Scenic Weekend: Airport in Hawaii

Stunning scenery,
at Honolulu's airport.
Such refreshing greens!

more Scenic Weekend images

Comments

carol l mck said…
Tropical sounds appealing right now here in New England ~ thanx ~ Carol of: (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Anonymous said…
Oh, I will dream of this tonight!!
GlorV1 said…
Beautiful greens Norma. Great picture. Have a great weekend.
They are a landscape of green greens! Lovely!
Bruce Miller said…
What a lush scene to welcome you, especially if you are coming from the cold snap in the 48 states!
I saw that exact same view a year ago on my first visit to Honolulu, and it is stunning! Delicious!

New Haiku: None to Rescue
Priti Lisa said…
Glorious Greens!!!
Just what the doctor ordered, lol ♥♥
eileeninmd said…
I would enjoy some of the tropics right now, it is cold here. Lovely photo! Have a happy weekend!
I was there!!!! love the Honolulu airport!
Lea said…
Love the green of your haiku and photo! A little warmth on a cold, cold day!
betty-NZ said…
That's so green and lush!
joanne said…
as soon as you land, the lush growth overtakes you....,

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku My Heart

come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

Signs, Signs and Weekend Reflections: Toy Store

sign: Toys Forever  not just for kids' enjoyment, but for all childlike sharing with Lesley's Signs Signs and with James' Weekend Reflections  #243

Photo Walk

buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass,  leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's   Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections