Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Himmelsk #128: Snow-filled Sky

Snowy fog
obliterates sky
even its blueness.

more heavenly images here

I took this photo yesterday morning.
When I uploaded it,
I thought that I might have 
clicked on the black and white setting.
But, no, looking very carefully
I see blue on the most-frontal dark building, and
I spy some orange on a very small building
to the right rear of the photo.

7 comments:

Gloria in CA said...

I see the blue and the pink too. It is an awesome photo, a little scary too, none the less a great shot.

Al said...

I love it when snow dulls all the colors like that, and it does make for nice photos like this.

Karen said...

I love a snow filled sky, great capture

Norma Ruttan said...

I've never had this happen before. quite strange, but delightful.

Susan said...

Agree with Karen a snow filled sky is a delight to capture-fog is pure bonus. As long as the snow isn't falling on me.

Norma Ruttan said...

the snow didn't last, thankfully.

GB said...

It's a good reminder of how important colour is to us and what life's like without it. It is also very atmospheric.