Skip to main content

Signs 2: McDonald's Arches

 
McDonald's arches,
recognized  by little ones
who cannot read words!

more signs here

Comments

GlorV1 said…
I don't care for the colors they are painting them now. Grays, browns on the outside. Even the arch is gone. I like your sign. It's amazing that they have been around so quite some time. Thanks. Like your Haiku.
RedPat said…
Imprinted at a young age!
So true about the arches! They are always a colourful sight! I have not seen new colours in my world!
Andy said…
The poor sign needs a few new bulbs.
that looks like one of the old ones! Love it!
Oh yeah -- they learn young to recognize that icon!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku My Heart

come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

Signs, Signs and Weekend Reflections: Toy Store

sign: Toys Forever  not just for kids' enjoyment, but for all childlike sharing with Lesley's Signs Signs and with James' Weekend Reflections  #243

Photo Walk

buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass,  leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's   Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections