Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ABC Wednesday: Tulips

tulips SOOC 

time for...
The letter for this week is...
't'!
One of my favorite words that begins with 't' is my 
terrific, titillating and tenacious Siamese kitty
Ting Ting, but she is not the subject this week.
I present my tulip images.
tulips HDR edited on PicMonkey  

Orton edit

follow this link to SOOC Sunday
venture over to Rebecca's Postcards from Paradise

14 comments:

Daniela Augustka Blah said...

Pekné tulipány. U nás už odkvitli.

Lea said...

Very pretty!
Have a beautiful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Roger Owen Green said...

We planted tulips several years ago, and they come up every spring, though for too short a time!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Kate said...

Ah! No better image than a TULIP!! Kate, ABC TEAM

Caren Gittleman said...

your tulips are GORGEOUS!

Leslie: said...

And beauTiful images they are!

Leslie
abcw team

Norma Ruttan said...

I wish they were mine, Caren. These are on my parish church property.

Norma Ruttan said...

that is true also of daffodils!

Mar said...

Tender tulips, beauatiful!!

T is for...

Judy SheldonWalker said...

I love your tulips but would love to see your lovely Ting Ting too.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Judy.

Annie said...

Nonni - Your banner picture is just glorious.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, my dear Annie!

rebecca said...

dear nonnie,

your tulips are beautiful! a cat named ting ting? charming!!!