Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekend Reflections: DeFur Voran Building

DeFur Voran building
intriguing 
tower-shaped windows 
seen downtown!

DeFur Voran's website identifies its business in this way:

When I captured the windows' reflections, I hadn't noticed which business 
was located there.  Only after uploading the image to my computer, did I see the sign.
The DeFur Voran law offices have been in Muncie for over 100 years.

more reflections at James' Weekend Reflections 

7 comments:

James said...

Cool building. It reminds me a little of the dancing building in Prague.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_House

Norma Ruttan said...

a bit! not as funky thought! :)

Sylvia K said...

Neat reflections for the day, Norma!! Hope you have a great weekend!

HansHB said...

Nice post!

NatureFootstep said...

I think the building looks great with it´s "tower"

Genie Robinson said...

Nice reflections, Nonnie. Interesting building. I am always discovering things when I see the pictures up on the computer screen. genie

Norma Ruttan said...

I wonder what that says about us, Genie! Are we concentrating so hard on the tree that we can't see the forest? (now insert my shrugged shoulders!)