Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Macro Monday 2: Easter Lily in September

imagine my shock
finding my Easter lily
once again blooming!



I put the dried Easter lily bulb
in an area where once stood
a barrel half whereas
my sunflowers bloomed.
I added planting soil,
hoping that next spring
God would do His tending,
resulting in my pleasure
of a blooming lily
next Easter.
Behold the beauty 
celebrating a new season!

l
inking with delight
to Macro Monday 2
hosted this week
by Magical Mystical Teacher

8 comments:

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

What a wonderful surprise!

judie said...

Wow, that's pretty. In September, too. Magical.

Laura said...

so beautiful!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Goodness! I've heard of people with green thumbs, but yours is amazing! wow, what a beautiful lily (at any time of the year, but especially now!)

Scriptor Senex said...

What a pleasant surprise and so beautiful.

girlunwinding said...

Wow, that is fantastic!! those are the kind of surprises that we can all enjoy! Have a beautiful day
~Dawn

Fun60 said...

Beautiful close ups.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'm sure you're grateful for the unexpected gift!

Salt Cedar Blossoms