Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Quotography: Mother Teresa Quote

"Let us always meet
each other with [a] smile,
for the smile
is the beginning of love."
~Mother Teresa~

linking with gratitude
to
Quotography
hosted by Kaylene


and to
Sepia Saturday #195
hosted  by 'Little Nell'


I chose to add the image of 
my momma to Sepia Saturday
because I believe that love
is the foundation of peace.

I took the picture of Momma
when I was 13 or 14.
I used a Kodak box camera
like this one I found on ebay.
Vintage Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Box Camera With Manual rare

9 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What a lovely picture of your mother and I like this quote as well.

Alan Burnett said...

Lovely photograph - and you are right, there is something peaceful about her smile.

Rambling Woods said...

This is a lovely post of your beautiful Mom... Thank you for the kind words on my pink cosmos... I was playing with textures and colors in Paint Shop..... Michelle

Alex Daw said...

And I can see the love shining out of your Momma's smile :)

ScotSue said...

What a beautiful quotation and lovely thought to link it with the smiling picture of your mother. I must remember this. .

Caren Gittleman said...

I couldn't agree more!!

Little Nell said...

That's a true motherly smile nicely captured by your young self.

Norma Ruttan said...

I am grateful that others view my dear momma's smile in the same way I do! thank you

Kaylene said...

Perfect, Mum would be happy. Well Done