Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Piece of Heaven #91: Gridlock

a piece of heaven
seen while stopped for traffic jam
of football enthusiasts!

Wrongfully thinking that
I had time to go to Petsmart
before the 
Ball State football fans
would be tying up
this intersection, 
I became part of the gridlock.
Trying to think positively, 
rather than pouring out expletives,
I reflected how good it was
that people were supporting
our local university's football team.

linking for the first time
 to
Ein Stuck Himmel
hosted by Tina



2 comments:

Sara Chapman said...

Glad you are participating in the sky meme. I love to see what others are doing on the same theme. Good for you for staying positive. And there's always the camera for when things slow way down.

GB said...

I work on the basis that when I can't do anything about it there's no point in blowing my top.