Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ein Stuck Himmel #95: Halloween Skies


never ending rain 
a day for warmth by a cozy fire
and a comfy chair


if only I had a fireplace!
SOC shot of neighbor's home
fun using Halloween overlays
from PicMonkey
I used these:
Trick or Treat: Grim Garlands
Witches: Spellbound Miasma & Black Cats

autumn leaves
drinking their portion
from the clouds



 with delight, linking to
Tina's
Ein Stuck Himmel #95

4 comments:

Bill Nicholls said...

The place looks wet like it is here at the moment. Happy Halloween and thanks for visiting my blog

Karen said...

I love Pic Monkey! It's been pouring rain here all day.

Our photos said...

Beautiful photos!
Greetings, RW & SK

Jori said...

It rained all day here yesterday too!