Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ABC Wednesday: Yellow


delicate, lovely
nature's elegant flower
 a magnum opus!
reusing this image because it's so scrumptious!

dazzling yellow car
deliciously gleaming bright
just my cuppa tea!


ABC Wednesday, created
by the talented Mrs. Nesbitt,
continues under Roger's 
able management 
with the assistance of his team.


The letter 'y' is the center of attention
this week at 
Visit there to enjoy a bit of wonderment
 about 'y'  and 'IJ' in the Dutch language.


11 comments:

Carver said...

The yellow car is gorgeous as is the flower. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

Leslie: said...

I did yellow one time and I love your photos! (Wouldn't mind having that car!) Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

Leslie
abcw team

photowannabe said...

Love your Y post.
The yellow car is to die for.
Happy New Year.

Karen said...

What a delicate flower, and yes, I would have to agree with you about that car!

Richard Lawry said...

What a beautiful yellow Triumph! Happy New Year from An Arkie's Musings

colleen said...

That's quite a pick-me-up!

Lea said...

Great choices for 'Y'
Happy New Year!
Lea

retriever said...

I love much this color,
。❊ * 。❊ 。 ❊ _█_ ❊ 。 * ❊
_Π_____ (•.•) * 5☆★☆★☆
❊ /______/~\ ( ♥ ) ❊ Happy first Day ❊
|田 田 |門| ( ♥ ) New Year 2014❊
•♫♥♫*♥*♪♥♫•♪*♥♫•♫♥♫*♥*♪♥♫•♪*♥•♫♥♫*♥*♪
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-retriever-de-Louisette/207956535894302

http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/

Roger Owen Green said...

Mellow yellow!
Happy New Year!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

GB said...

Definitely my favourite 'happy' colour Norma. I never see daffodils because I miss them in my garden in Scotland 'cos I'm in New Zealand and vice versa.

Norma Ruttan said...

then I'll post them whenever they are in bloom for you, Graham! today's weather is much like my header, with more snow on the way.