Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fun with a New Digital Kit

Earlier today I happened upon a most delightful Etsy shop
called Elegant Whispers. For just $4 I acquired "From Teddi with Love Kit."
This is my first attempt doing a digital collage.
I uploaded different elements 
to my Creative Memories Storybook Creations program.
I had fun trying different images on the page.
If you like doing art work in a digital form,
I encourage you to visit Elegant Whispers.
I intend to shop there and acquire more of 
Patti Koosed's products.

8 comments:

pchickki said...

What a lovely blog Norma and you did a knock out job with your new kit.
Thanks so much for the comments.

MeOfCourse said...

Sounds like it would be fun. I'll have to try it. Thx for stopping by my blog. Hope your THX was wonderful.

MeOfCourse said...

By the way, a great job on the collage. Well done.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, dear.

Norma Ruttan said...

You are welcome, it's always a pleasure to visit you. Thanksgiving was full of food and family, just the right mix.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you!

girlunwinding said...

great job on the digital collage, I love it. Way to branch out into new mediums!!
~Dawn

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Dawn, I enjoyed doing it quite a bit.