Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Random 5 Friday: My Random 5

Although I have often read other bloggers'
contributions to Nancy's meme Random 5 Friday,
I had not provided any myself.
I am changing that status today.
My random 5:
1. My family consists of 4 children, 6 grandchildren 
and 2 great-grandchildren, whom I love deeply.
2. I have two cats (Jax & Ting Ting) who provide me with comfort
and entertainment.
3. I am part of a ladies' Bible Study Group
 and Women at the Well through my parish.
4. I love to read, especially mysteries, and
I belong to a book club, which meets monthly
in my home.
5. My hobby is scrapbooking.

Visit Nancy's 
Perhaps you will find
that you want to join 
in sharing your Random 5.


6 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

Thanks so much for sharing these interesting facts about yourself Norma -- hope you come back next week to join us. Happy Holidays!

augcott said...

Hi, thanks for sharing these wonderful facts about yourself!
Hope to see you at Random 5 Friday every Friday!
Merry Christmas!
diane @ aug's blog

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Diane, I will be there, if my memory serves me well!

Norma Ruttan said...

and Merry Christmas to you and yours, Nancy!

Mascha said...

I am glad that you now you associate with Random5.
I've only not even dared to be there, because I understand so little English. But I'm happy now, there to share my thoughts and facts every week - it's such a good community, I feel good and it makes me rich and happy to have found in such a great distance people taking what percentage of me.
In Germany everyone lives very occasionally, I find myself very much in isolation, I am an autistic woman - that's why even harder ...
It is a wonderful kindly meme and I am pleased to meet you there too.
Have a good and blessed Christmas :-)

Norma Ruttan said...

Mascha, I'm glad that you've reached out in this way. God bless you and a very merry Christmas to you!