1. I am weary of subzero temperatures,
arctic winds and high mounds of snow.
2. But joyfully, I am not suffering depression nor cabin fever!
3. I had the pleasure of taking care of my two sweethearts,
Myah and Leannah, for a short time yesterday.
I am pleased that my granddaughter
has trust in my being able to handle that responsibility.
4. Yesterday I received a book that I’d ordered;
it’s called Thirty-Day Devotions for the Holy Souls by Susan Tassone.
I started reading and praying it this morning.
5. We had a goodly number of ladies present
at our Bible Study this week. Weather caused cancellations for us in January.
We rejoiced that we finally got to meet.
But that was not true for our Women at the Well group.
It meets at night
and causes concerns for the safety of us all,
which is very important.
for Haiku My Heart-
Wintry weather brings
tribulations of all sorts,
mounds of snow, iced streets.
hosted by Nancy Claeys
on A Rural Journal
hosted by Rebecca Brooks
on Recuerda Mi Corazon