Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ABC Wednesday: The Big KISS

Normally, the photos I use are my own, 
but this time, I am using photos that were taken 
by oldest granddaughter's sister.
I was not there, it involved a skiing trip- 
definitely NOT my cup of tea!
And… a grandmother would not have fit 
into the soon-to-be fiancé’s plan.
Dozens of shots were taken that day 
when granddaughter's boyfriend
proposed to her.  
Needless to say, I am not sharing all of them!

 down on his KNEE...

the Big KISS

sharing with
created by Mrs. Nesbitt
and
hosted this week
by Kate


12 comments:

Leslie: said...

Kongratulations to the new couple. I hope they will have a wonderful long and healthy life together.

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

How sweet!
ROG, ABCW

Hildred said...

Awww - really sweet.

Nabanita said...

Ohh so nice..! Wish her all the best :)

Lisa said...

That looks like one *Kold* Kiss! :-) Congrats on an upcoming wedding in the future!

Norma Ruttan said...

Leslie, that's all a mother and grandmother wish for their loved ones.

Norma Ruttan said...

I'm sure it was, Lisa, but her face tells us that she probably wasn't feeling the 'Kold" at all!

K V V S MURTHY said...

Lovely frames...!

Ann said...

Sealed with a KISS. Sweet pic.
Ann

Ida said...

Congrats to the happy couple, sweet photos.

judie said...

Oooh Norma. A sweet life starting. Good luck to them always.

namaki said...

How sweet !