Shadow Shot Sunday 2: Shots from My Phone Camera March 08, 2014 Obeying the laws of Nature, the tree opens its arms willingly. linking to two favorites: Shadow Shot Sunday 2 hosted by Gemma and Straight-Out-of-the-Camera hosted by Magical Mystical Teacher and Gemma Wiseman note: my S-O-O-C shots are from my Samsung phone camera Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels camera Gemma Wiseman haiku Magical Mystical Teacher Samsung phone Shadow Shot Sunday 2 Straight-Out-of-the-Camera Sunday tree Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said… Love the haiku that went with your tree opening its arms (we hope, to spring!).And, on my SSS post, I preferred the same ones you did in the same order! Lola said… To me, looks as if the tree is almost hugging - protectively - the house!Lovely, thoughtful capture. BLOGitse said… You have so much snow - my hubby told me that there's no snow in Helsinki, spring is coming. Here in Málaga we've had three 'almost like summer' days :)BLOGitse Nonnie said… I love that perception, Lola! Bimbimbie said… ... I love it when the shadows make themselves known*!* Huldra said… lovely shots :)
Comments
And, on my SSS post, I preferred the same ones you did in the same order!
Lovely, thoughtful capture.
BLOGitse