1. My 3-year-old great-granddaughter is taking ballet lessons.
God bless the young women who teach dance to children who are this young.
Myah's momma took this picture.
2. Two of my granddaughters called me this week to tell me they miss me.
What heart-warming sounds for this grandmother’s ears.
Granddaughter's sister took this picture.
I snapped this photo
while granddaughter was working
in the pharmacy.
3. Thursday, my soul was bolstered when I went to confession face-to-face.
I had concerns that needed being addressed and our pastor,
like all good priests I presume, is an exceptional listener.
He also gave me suggestions to help me improve my prayer time.
4. What a pleasure it was to be outside yesterday
without having to don a coat!
5. I look forward to Holy Week and the Easter Triduum.
Holy Thursday at St. Francis helps me feel a oneness
with Christ and His Apostles by having my feet washed by another.
In turn, each person washes another person’s feet after theirs are washed.
It’s both humbling and fulfilling.
In addition, each person brings a towel
to be used for wiping one's feet and then left
to be given to a charity.