Yes, the holiest of weeks is upon us as Jesus enters Jerusalem triumphantly (even on a donkey). Sadly, by Friday the cheering has stopped - and even in sadness, the events of week had to occur as we need the forgiving Savior to rise again. Tomorrow with palms will be nice, however next Sunday will be glorious!
strange, Paula, that I had not thought of Holy Friday not a holy day of obligation in ages. Regardless of that, our church is usually packed for Good Friday. I treasure each day of Holy Week.
come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart
buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass, leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections
Comments
Happy Sunday!
BLOGitse
Much love...
Much love...