Skip to main content

Signs, Signs: Bail Bonds

location handy,
catty-cornered from the jail
bail bond business

sharing with
Lesley's


Comments

EG CameraGirl said…
Hope I never have to use this company. ;))
Jim said…
That's something we don't have in Australia.
Nonnie said…
Oh, I wonder then if it's an American thing!
Ida said…
Bold Sign, At least you know up front what kind of a business this is.
Lesley said…
It just might be. I've never seen a storefront advertising bail bonds before. But I'm sure it's a welcome sight to some!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku My Heart

come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

Signs, Signs and Weekend Reflections: Toy Store

sign: Toys Forever  not just for kids' enjoyment, but for all childlike sharing with Lesley's Signs Signs and with James' Weekend Reflections  #243

Photo Walk

buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass,  leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's   Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections