Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Signs, Signs: Hair Salon

I’m curious as to whether this sign 
lures people needing haircuts 
through the door of this salon.  
Perhaps it’s my age, 
but being told that I look ridiculous, 
would hasten my turning away from here.  


I do like the pun of the sign 
beside the shop’s entrance,
but I did send a message 
to Hue's owner on their Facebook page
asking  about the shop's right 
to use Christopher Walken's image.

What do you think?

sharing with 
Lesley's




4 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I'm going to share my "walkens" here one day too. i thought that was funneh.

frankly my dear

Gemma Wiseman said...

Both signs are a little challenging - especially the first one. I too would not enter that salon.

Sue St Clair said...

What an odd marketing gimmick!

Tanya Breese said...

lol i like both of them!