Skip to main content

Weekend Reflections #237: Selfies

take your pick
of my reflected 
selfies here

sharing with James'


Comments

Ed said…
I appreciate the work that goes into a fine motorcycle, although I have never ridden one. You found a good reflection there! Thank you commenting on my blog. Have a great weekend.
Karen said…
That's the kind of selfies I take!
'Tsuki said…
Nice selfportrait, the support looks noisy but shiny... ^^
Marleen said…
Nice! I'd take those too :)
Fun60 said…
A multi selfie sets the trend.
J C said…
Cool reflections!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku My Heart

come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

Signs, Signs and Weekend Reflections: Toy Store

sign: Toys Forever  not just for kids' enjoyment, but for all childlike sharing with Lesley's Signs Signs and with James' Weekend Reflections  #243

Photo Walk

buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass,  leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's   Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections