Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

ABC Wednesday: R





Words beginning with R
abound in my family.
*My maiden name was Rude.
*So my dad's nickname was Rudy.
*My momma's first name was Rose.
However, she was always addressed as RoseAlice 
as if Alice was not her middle name but part of her first name.
*My middle name is for my maternal grandmother Ruth.
*My married surname is Ruttan.
So do I hit the jackpot today for so many names beginning with R?

ha, ha!

sharing with
created by Mrs. Nesbitt,
continued by Roger, and
hosted this week by Leslie


6 comments:

Reader Wil said...

So R is your lucky letter! Thank for telling your family history!
Have a great relaxed week.
Wil, ABCW Team.

Ann said...

I would say you do!!!!
ann

Susan Moore said...

Really rollin' with R's in your family :)

Roger Owen Green said...

MY name starts with R, too!
ROG, ABCW

Norma Ruttan said...

I know! :)

Carver said...

Great collection of R words and shots. Carver, ABCW-Team