Shadow Shot Sunday 2: Among the Tulips May 17, 2014 shadow o'er tulips almost monstrous in its size hoping it's benign! sharing with Shadow Shot Sunday 2 hosted by Gemma Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Gemma Wiseman haiku Shadow Shot Sunday 2 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ralph said… It looks like the photo artist has become one in the garden, adding a shadowy accent to these lovely magenta hued tulips. It is a beautiful view! Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said… Those tulips are so very pretty. Lovely light and shadow round them. Nonnie said… Ralph, I like your way with words! Nonnie said… thank you, Gemma Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said… just beautiful! You should post your photos larger :) Kelly said… Such a gorgeous color tulip! Nonnie said… Caren, if you click on the photo, it enlarges. Nonnie said… I agree; I wish they were mine.
Comments