Glad to have triggered some fond memories for you with my signs from Monticello and Lake Shafer. :D I always thought it would be fun to have a little place on the lake there.
come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart
buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass, leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections
Comments
Glad to have triggered some fond memories for you with my signs from Monticello and Lake Shafer. :D I always thought it would be fun to have a little place on the lake there.
~Lindy