Skip to main content

Weekend Reflections: County Building

downtown buildings
many concrete, others brick
mostly government 

sharing with
James'

Comments

Viera said…
Amazing reflection...Happy Mother's weekend...
Great reflection. Have a great weekend.
James said…
Nice one! I like the splash of purple from the flowers.
Halcyon said…
Nice reflection! Hope you had a great weekend. :)
Al said…
An interesting photo and reflection - those could be government buildings in my city. They look the same everywhere...
Ann said…
I enjoy visiting all the old areas and downtown in each city. Old buildings are so beautiful. I saw the baby in a few posts behind---gorgeous child.
Ann

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku My Heart

come, sweet Madonna, sit beside me and pervade my being with trust the soothing water sounds come from here water rippling, softly soothing away the tenseness leaving serenity linking with love to Rebecca's Haiku My Heart

Signs, Signs and Weekend Reflections: Toy Store

sign: Toys Forever  not just for kids' enjoyment, but for all childlike sharing with Lesley's Signs Signs and with James' Weekend Reflections  #243

Photo Walk

buildings reflected surprise- I'm standing right here but not visible! Our teacher guided us to stand in front of the joint of the two rounded panes of glass,  leading us to realize that we cast no reflection. sharing with two of my favorite memes Rebecca's   Haiku My Heart and James' Weekend Reflections