Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ein Stuck Himmel: Downtown Sky

Walnut Street, Muncie,
peering south, loving the view
delighting my heart. 

sharing with 


colleen said...

It could be almost anywhere. It looks so familiar. Home?

Suzie said...

This looks like a beautiful city! A beautiful photo!
Best wishes, Suzie

Refleksjon på livsvegen said...

Oh.. Beauty!
I hope you have a nice day :-)

moni said...

Wonderful clear and wonderful blue is your sky, I love it!
Wish you a nice day

Thanks if you visit my blog

GB said...

A downtown street with shops. They are getting fewer and fewer as malls consume them all.

Norma Ruttan said...

too true, GB!

Carver said...

Very appealing street and lovely blue sky.