Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Wordle #172 by Nonnie

WORDLE #172



Being young and in love,
I pictured our wedded bliss
as the church bells gave sound.

Fear, irritation 
jumbled around in my head.
Would he disclose secrets?

The female dancer 
dressed in flamboyant colors 
boogied pleasingly.



At the gun’s signal,
en masse swimmers dived
and raced the pool’s length.

My tummy gurgled
as my appetite increased 
due to lack of food.


Will I ever tire 
of the setting of the sun
its ever splendid beauty?

Pulling off my point,
arguing with my brother, 
I had the last word! 


sharing Wordle #172 
at Brenda Warren's 


5 comments:

GB said...

Will I ever tire
of the setting of the sun,
its ever splendid beauty?

No!

love HAPPY Notes said...

Clever wordling.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you!

Norma Ruttan said...

my exact reply too, GB!

The Artful Diva said...

your Wordle post is indeed clever!