Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Thank you, Stephanie!

I WON!

Merci, Stephanie
for these exquisite, classic
Yule decorations!

Again I declare…
thank you
dank u wel (Dutch)
mahalo (Hawaiian)
go raibh maith agat (Gaelic)
szieki (Polish)
gracias (Spanish)
grazie (Italian)
arigato (Japanese)

Have I overdone it?
Perhaps, but I wanted you
to know how thankful I am.
Happy Thanksgiving!


Visit Stephanie's 
spectacular blog
at

I'm sharing with
Rebecca's warm-hearted blog


3 comments:

Lea said...

How lovely! That stocking... may it be filled with love and joy and sweet surprises for you Nonnie! P.S. My favorite thank you was the Gaelic!

Carol Z said...

Stephanie is so creative and so special. Stopping by from a visit to Stephanie's to say congratulations.

judie said...

What sweet gifts you have received!