Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Loving Lupita: Mary, Gate of Heaven


image from Photobucket

Loving mother of the Redeemer, 
gate of heaven, star of the sea, 
assist your people who have fallen yet strive to rise again.
To the wonderment of nature you bore your Creator, 
yet remained a virgin after as before.
You who received Gabriel’s joyful greeting, 
have pity on us, poor sinners.

joining others
at the 
radiant Rebecca's







8 comments:

gma said...

Deep breath as I wander through todays lovely entries. Thank you.

Stephanie said...

lovely lovely images!

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

A heavenly image to go with such a beautiful and thoughtful prayer.

rebecca said...

i love you nonnie.
xo

Hettienne Grobler said...

just beautiful Nonnie. Did you make that image on Polivore? I have not figured Polivore out yet, but I see beautiful images coming from there. Your shrine below is also so beautiful xxxxxx

Norma Ruttan said...

No, Hettienne, the image came from Photobucket. I've not seen Polivore. I love sites that are user-friendly.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

There's something calming and peace-filled about your post. Thank you.

judie said...

This is a beautiful post, Nonnie. xo