Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Nonnie's Photo A Day: Shadows Seen Through the Screen



peeking through windows
plentiful shadows I spot
screen adds textured lines


sharing with
hosted this week
by 
Chubskulit Rose



Hoosier Quote:
"When small things upset someone my grandmother used to say,
 'Nonsense! That would never be noticed from a tortting horse.'"
~Emily Kimbrough~
from The Indiana Book of Quotes by Fred D. Cavinder

5 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I can't help but notice that you are viewing the shadows from the warmth of your home!

colleen said...

Such an interesting checkerboard!

PS I'm short too!

EG CameraGirl said...

How neat to photograph the shadows through a screen!

NatureFootstep said...

good way to spot the shadow :)

Norma Ruttan said...

You bet, MMT! I'm not a fan of subzero temperatures.