Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Monday, February 23, 2015

NONNIE'S CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI: My Impression of "Svetlana's Expectation

The sky colors
In the most bright blue
A new day rises

A new day rises
Above the Venice channels
Fading carnival sounds

Fading carnival sounds
Even the sun and clouds
Are crying
~Kristjaan Panneman~


My Haiku-
mist moves stealthily…
spreads its translucent curtain 
mesmerizing  scene

Go to Kristjaan's 
for other interpretations


7 comments:

debispoems said...

"spreads its translucent curtain" I like that

Janice Adcock said...

Nicely done.

Björn Rudberg said...

Indeed a most memorable sight..

Mark M. Redfearn said...

Mist as a stealthy being...yes, indeed!

Digging a Channel

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Reminds me of Sandburg's poem "Fog," which I'm sure you know...

Georgia Koch said...

Beautifully written! I really enjoyed your haiku very much!

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you very much, Georgia! I really like writing haikus.