Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

NONNIE'S PHOTO A DAY: Carpe Diem Special #134


Source of Inspiration:
Actors we all are, she said    
mirrors to reflect   
each other
We all leave the stage, she said    
and left a smile in mine

copyright by Fuyuko Tomita

My Haiku:
“Mother Nature”

Mother’s performance 
of “Winter” is incomplete,
still gracing the stage

other haikus can be read
at Kristjaan's


Hoosier Quote:

"Groan and forget it."
~Jessamyn West~


5 comments:

Al said...

Very pretty. And the quote reminds me of a lyric by one of my favorite bands, Rush:
All the world’s indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another’s audience
Outside the gilded cage

flibbertigibbet said...

Yep mother winter has been busy! Well said!

Dolores Fegan said...

Very nicely done! I like your take.

Cheryl-Lynn Roberts said...

Yes winter certainly like to keep her role as long as it can:) nicely done!

Björn Rudberg said...

Love the gracing the stage.. reminds of the way the spring seems to hesitate..
reminds me of a poem by Karin Boye:

Yes, of course it hurts when buds are breaking.
Why else would the springtime falter?