Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

NONNIE'S CARPE DIEM: Signposts


Our Inspiration from Santoka Taneda:

soaking wet
I can’t read the letters  
on the signpost


my haiku:
wherein lies my path?
 no signposts to show the way
or is there?


  my life in His hands

note about the photo of me- I had chapped lips, but
being an obedient child, I tried to smile.

linked to
Kristjaan's 
hosted this weekend 
by Paloma from Blog It or Lose It



Hoosier Quote:
“Life is a series of relapses and recoveries.”
~George Ade~



6 comments:

Rajesh said...

Wonderful series.

Blog It Or Lose It said...

What a sweet photo, Nonnie :)
And a wonderfully fitting response to Taneda, too :)

Kristjaan Panneman said...

Signposts can point you the way Nonnie, but at the end the choices you are making will be the only truth ... nice haiku ...

Cressida de Nova said...

Third Grade Nonnie is very sweet. Lovely haiku !

Sharon Wagner said...

Chapped lips! Very cute.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you.