Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI: The River Sings


Inspirational Haiku by Basho
a river breeze
the one wearing a light persimmon robe
enjoying the coolness



My Haiku
gurgling river sings
trees cast soft shadows o’er it
gentle breeze comforts

more haikus
at our faithful host Kristjaan's


Hoosier Quote:
“I am a native Hoosier, 
and the lakes and streams and hills of Indiana 
early brought to the boy I used to be courage to carry on through all the years.”
~Samuel A. Harper~



5 comments:

Blog It Or Lose It said...

Beautiful image, Nonnie :)

Georgia Koch said...

Nice Nonnie .. makes me remember other rivers not too far from you, the Kaskaskia when I was a girl. Bastet

joanna said...

very cheery image and words.

Mark M. Redfearn said...

We all need those comforting breezes. Fortunately, they usually (although not always) come at just the right time.

Graham Edwards said...

Rivers and seas and lakes and ponds: so much water and so much life.