Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

CARPE DIEM SPECIAL #149: Wisteria


my photo of lovely purple flowers

My Haiku for the Wisteria:
heavily laden
gracing its environs
 amethyst beauty
 
image used on CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI

Our Inspiration-
Rallentanda's Winning Haiku:
wisteria
frangrant chandeliers drop
a carpet of purple


sharing at Kristjaan's

Hoosier Quote:
“Flowers: the sweetest things 
that God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.”
~Henry Ward Beecher~

note: I disagree with God's forgetfulness, yet the sentiment is sweet.



7 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

The wisteria is spectacular. I missed it in New Zealand last spring.

a-carpet-of-purple said...

Love you haiku. . Love that quote:)

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you!

Janice Adcock said...

Very nice take.

Mark M. Redfearn said...

When an environment is graced, you know you've made at least a stumbling approach to heaven on earth!

Psalms of Wisteria

Kristjaan Panneman said...

Wow a beauty

blogitorloseit.com said...

Beautiful amethysts! :)