Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

CARPE DIEM TIME GLASS #31: Sunflower


inspiration from Basho:
first celebrate 
the flowers in your heart   
confined in winter
Translated by Jane Reichhold

from Kristjaan:
grateful
first cherry blossom
in the moonlight



my heart’s winter sun
lives on with images of
summer’s sunflower

sharing with Kristjaan's



Hoosier Quote:
“There is everything in a name. 
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, 
but would not cost half as much during the winter months.”
~George Ade~



3 comments:

Kristjaan Panneman said...

Wow Nonnie what a beauty ... i love sunflowers they always bring warmth into my life and happinness.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Kiristjaan, I feel the same way.

Mark M. Redfearn said...

I think we can survive many terrible things as long as we hold summery images in our hearts.

Confined in Winter