Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ABC WEDNESDAY: Geraniums


pink geraniums
dazzling hue, evoking grins
on those who view them

sharing with 
ABC WEDNESDAY
created by the talented Mrs. Nesbitt
maintained by the ever-faithful Roger
and hosting this week...ta da! 
Trubes!


Hoosier Quote:
“An apple tree in bloom puts to shame all the men and women that have attempted to dress since the world began.”
~Henry Ward Beecher~



14 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Geraniums are not shy about showing off their vivid blooms.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

photowannabe said...

Gorgeous Geraniums. and a Great quote.

DEE DEE said...

pretty picture

Melody Steenkamp said...

What a wonderful colour.... and flower ! Lovely entry!

Have a nice day
Melody (abc-w)

Roger Owen Green said...

very pretty. the flowers are nice too...
ROG, ABCW

Gillena Cox said...

beautiful bunches of pink

Monday WRites 26

much love...

Ida said...

That's such a pretty shade of pink.

Ann said...

I have some red ones growing in pots this summer.
Ann

Norma Ruttan said...

I love red ones too!

Norma Ruttan said...

for sure!

Norma Ruttan said...

thanks, I really like getting feedback on the quotes.

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Melody. I hope you had a pleasant day.

Graham Edwards said...

The geraniums are lovely but the little starry flowers are, I think, even more so. I don't know what they are though.

Norma Ruttan said...

They are pentas.