Skip to main content

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: Favorite Outdoor Table


open-air table 
diamond slotted surface 
rain will not puddle


sharing with
this week's host:
Chubskulit Rose


Hoosier Quote:
“Farmers worry only during the growing season, but town people worry all the time.“
~Edgar W. Howe~

Comments

Kelly said…
What lovely, soft shadows for late summer.
diane said…
Lovely shadow shots. I need to get back in the blogging groove. I miss it. Thanks for sharing your photos diane @ thoughts & shots
colleen said…
Oh, there's a whole world going on in there! Magical.
Lovely play of shadow shapes in the first photo and like the network of shadows in the second photo.
Kathe W. said…
yep- aren't summer shadows inviting!
Chubskulit Rose said…
What a lovely afternoon full of shadows!
Angie said…
Great little lacy shadow you have captured.
J C said…
Nice shadow shot Nonnie. Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Turner. Not familiar with a sand ceremony. Sounds interesting. LOVE that photo of turner chickens! I love sweet soft chickens. :)
Gillena Cox said…
Nice shadow and haiku
Have a good Sunday

Much love...
Truly! Rain will not puddle on those nor will the crumbs collect.
Nonnie said…
I wish I could find more of it.
Nonnie said…
Granddaughter may turn into a full-fledged farmer!
Nonnie said…
thank you, Rose.
Nonnie said…
thank you, Angie
Nonnie said…
thank you, Diane. I teeter between too much time on writing and reading blogs till my pain gets to be too much and hardly reading and skipping days of writing.