Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, August 28, 2015

WILLY NILLY FRIDAY 5: Changes in My World






1. June 18: Granddaughter’s wedding in Cancun. Middle son performed a sand ceremony.


2. Great-grandson Amari born April 19.  3. Granddaughter Miriam born July 17.


4. Middle son & Granddaughter built chicken coops for her and hubby’s chickens. Candice started raising mushrooms last year. Their homestead is becoming a real Green Acres!


5. It’s been a long time since I shot a macro; I’m pleased with this one.  
    
sharing with Tanya's


Hoosier Quote: 
”Diary: A daily record of that part of one’s life that he can relate to himself without blushing.” 
~Ambrose Bierce~  


6 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Your family is EXPLODING... new babies and in-laws. and chickens and mushrooms ... you should write a book!!

Norma Ruttan said...

well, I am writing memories in my scrapbooks!

Mascha said...

I enjoy your lovely post, glad, that you are joining in Willy Nilly Friday too.
Have a blessed sunday

Gattina said...

These are really changes ! your family gets bigger !

Ida said...

1. Beautiful couple
2 &3.Adorable grands
4. Fun little coop & cute chickens.
5. Very pretty macro of the flower.

Tanya Breese said...

congrats to the beautiful couple! oh and those babies, adorable!! beautiful macro!! i like that coop and cute chickens!! thank you for linking and have a great weekend :)