Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, September 4, 2015

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS #310: Reflections in Car Window

focused on milieu
catching evergreens & sky
and their comeliness 


panning to the left
somewhat different vista
deciduous trees

sharing with James'



Hoosier Quote:
“ ‘It doesn’t cost anything to be courteous’ is an old saying, but it somebody asks you what time it is on a dark backstreet, guess at it.”
~Frank McKinney Hubbard~ 


6 comments:

James said...

Great reflection selfie and I like the tree reflections too!

Fun60 said...

A couple of great selfies. Whatever angle you try sometimes it's just impossible to get out of the frame.

Margaret Adamson said...

Marvellous selfie's

Graham Edwards said...

That's one way of taking a selfie!

Norma Ruttan said...

It's the only way I can get one that I don't absolutely hate!

NatureFootstep said...

a very colorful and clear reflection :)