Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS #316:


me, myself and I
not exactly a selfie
but me nonetheless

more reflections from all over
at James'


and
our hosts:
Gemma Wiseman & Magical Mystical Teacher


Hoosier Quote:
“Laughter: An interior convulsion, producing a distortion of the features and accompanied by inarticulate noises. It is infectious and, though intermittent, incurable. Liability to attacks of laughter is one of the characteristics distinguishing man from the animals.”
~Ambrose Bierce~



11 comments:

Anne Jeffries said...

Hi, Nonnie. What FUN to see you!!

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

Very good!

Jutta.K said...

This is a funny photo, i like it !
Greetings from Germany
This is my contribution
Herbst-Himmel
Greetings from Germany

A Quiet Corner said...

Nice job!...:)JP

Ralph said...

The artist arises from the shadows - and the artist makes a fine subject, indeed!

ak-ut said...

hi norma :-), nice reflection shot
happy sunday

Norma Ruttan said...

thanks, Anne!

Lea said...

Love the photo! Enjoyed the quote, too.

James said...

Great selfie reflection! I love the splash of color from the door.

Norma Ruttan said...

thanks, James

Norma Ruttan said...

thank you, Lea.