Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Friday, January 1, 2016

NONNIE'S PHOTO A DAY: Day One, Selfie Reflection




selfie taken here
while admiring uncommon  
Christmas adornment

Happy New Year to One and All! 
Remember to pray for those who need it the most.

So happy to link to James'

Thank you, James, 
for continuing to host 
this fascinating meme.

Explanation of My New Format
With putting together Christmas gifts for family and other needs to tend, I discovered that I posted only three times in December. After thinking about how I do when having goals during Lent and Advent, I decided to make a promise to post a photo a day in 2016.  



3 comments:

Jim said...

Fun shot.

A Quiet Corner said...

Hmmm...love the idea of the branches...might have to try that...THANKS! Happy New Year!...:)JP

James said...

Neat ornament and a great selfie! Happy New year!