Eternally in My Heart

Eternally in My Heart
Lord, grant Charles eternal rest in Your loving arms.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

NONNIE'S PHOTO A DAY, Day 194: A is for Acrobat


acrobatic squirrel
trying to eat from feeder
it’s for birds only

The perch will accommodate only birds; 
when sitting on the perch, squirrels close off access to the seed.  Since squirrels often visit my yard, I presume enough seed falls to the ground to warrant their visits.

linked to a new round of
created by Mrs. Nesbitt
maintained by faithful Roger
and he's hosting this week!

thanks, Roger, for keeping this meme going!









6 comments:

photowannabe said...

Squirrels are quite Amazing Acrobats.

Melody Steenkamp said...

although they live in the wild here in Holland, I very rarely see them, but if I do, I enjoy them very much. I surely would like to see them more often..

Have a nice abc-w-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-19-a/

Hildred said...

I have seen them running races along the top of fences 0 keeps them in good condition...

Amit Agarwal said...

Awesome Acrobats: Squirrels for sure!!

Lea said...

Fun!
Hope you are having a great week!
Lea

Roger Owen Green said...

You've been a steady participant, and I APPRECIATE that

ROG, ABCW