1. The frost patterns were on my storm door this morning
as I left to get my taxes done.
In our town, retired CPAs volunteer at two of our libraries to figure taxes.
I am so grateful for this offering of their talent at no charge.
I’m also relieved that I owe nothing on top of what I’ve paid during the year.
2. Temperatures continue to be frigid.
In spite of this, melting snow from my roof is dripping
down on the deck just outside my door and freezing. What’s with that?
3. Myah, my four-year old great-granddaughter
ate green eggs at her school on Dr. Seuss’ birthday,
which was March 2. I am surprised that it passed by me unnoticed this year.
So today, I ordered Green Eggs and Ham from Amazon for only $5.
4. I almost goofed in telling about a wedding gift
I’m creating for oldest granddaughter and her future husband. Yikes!
5. Sadly, my oldest son’s wife lost her mother to cancer this week.
She was diagnosed only a month ago.
Of course, we’re all praying for the family.